Have a relaxing day in Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel before participating in a fabulous discovery on Alova Gold Cruise in mysterious Ha Long Bay for unforgettable experience. Your trip will be taken good care from the start to the end.
2D1N Halong Bay on Alova Gold Cruise all-inclusive package and 2 nights in Hanoi Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel 3 star, Hanoi Halong round trip
|Price||298 USD/ 1 person in twin sharing|
|Single suppliment||130 USD|
For quick reply, please contact directly through email: email@example.com
- Book directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book 10 days before check in date
- No refundable if booking is cancelled later than 10 days.
- bring passport passport with you on boat and in hotel for overnight registration.
- if you want to extend your trip to Sapa, Ninh Binh, please advise
- if you want to stay longer in Hanoi or Halong bay please advise
- if you want to upgrade to 4 or 5 star accommodation, please advise
- Accommodation: 1 night in Deluxe Cabin in Alova Gold Cruises, 2 nights in 3 star hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter (Double / twin share)
- Transportation with A/C Hanoi -Halong – Hanoi
- English speaking guide during 2D1N from Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast/ L = Lunch/D= Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- 1 hour kayaking
- Squid fishing available after 6PM
- Cooking class
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Complementary bottles of water – 03 bottles/ pax
- Insurance on boat
- Welcome drink on board.
- Beverages, International Insurance
- Airport transfer
- Flight tickets
- Tips, Personal Expenses & Others not clearly mentioned above
Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Free to discover Hanoi.
Hanoi – Halong – Alova Gold Cruise (Meals: B/L/D)
07:30 - Picking up guests from hotel/stay
08:00 - Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 - Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor
12:45 - Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome drink
13:00 - Safety briefing & check in cabin
13:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
15:00 - Kayaking or relaxing
16:30 - Visit Titop Island or swimming
18:00 - Cooking class
19:30 - Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine
Enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
07:30 - Captain Breakfast
08:15 - Visiting Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave)
09:00 - Check out cabin
09:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine on boat (can be in the restaurant on the harbor).
10:30 - Flower Carving Class
11:00 - Time to say good bye to our crew
12:30 - Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 - Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 - Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay in Hanoi.
Note: Itinerary can be changed upon the weather condition
Free in Hanoi (Meals: B)
If you want to extend your stay, please inform Viet Mind Tours