Vietnam tour 9 days 8 nights from South to the North included flight. Destination covers Ho Chi Minh city (Sai Gon), Mekong delta, Cu Chi Tunnel, Hanoi, Halong bay, Hoa Lu Tam Coc. All of hotel we select is top ranking on Tripadvisor and guarantee satisfaction ! Let’s book and enjoy your holiday
- 8 Nights accommodation included 7 nights in hotel, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Flight ticket from Ho Chi Minh city to Hanoi (Vietnam airlines, with 20 kg bags)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi, and HCMC airport
- Guided tour to Mekong delta – Cai Be floating market – Vinh long
- Guided Tour to Cu Chi tunnel
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1 night on Alova Gold Cruises
- Guided Tour to Ho Lu Tam Coc with bike
- Entrance tickets to sited mentioned
- Kayaking on Halong bay
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta and Hoa Lu Tam Coc
- Bike in Hoa Lu Tam Coc
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge
Hotel list (3 Star and at the first priority)
- Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City: Silverland Central hotel
- Hotel in Hanoi: Hanoi City Palace Hotel
- Cruise in Halong bay: Alova Gold Cruise Halong
- Return airfares from your country to Vietnam
- Visa to Vietnam (Pay extra 15 USD/1 person)
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
- Warm clothes need to pack during Nov to Feb.
- A holiday surcharge of USD40 per person applies for travel date 25 Jun- 05 Feb/2017
- Tours starts from Ho Chi Minh City and finish in Hanoi, You can switch destinations if you like – surcharges will apply.
- Hotel and cruise will be replaced by similar standard option in case of full booking.
- Extend tour with a Sapa trekking trip from Hanoi (3 nights/2 days): 3-star package – 185-205AUD per person.
- Child Policy: Children sharing same bed with adults may take the tour for 15% of voucher price for 0-4 years old or 55% of voucher price for 5 – 7 years old.
- Keep contact with Viet Mind Tours to get support any time. Email to book: email@example.com
Pick up- check in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (Meal: No )
HCMC - Cu Chi Tunnel tour (Meal: B, L)
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L)
08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
HCMC - Flight to Hanoi (Meal: B)
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Alova Gold Cruises (Meal: B, L, D)
07:30 - Picking up guests from hotel/stay
08:00 - Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 - Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor
12:45 - Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome drink
13:00 - Safety briefing & check in cabin
13:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
15:00 - Kayaking or relaxing
16:30 - Visit Titop Island or swimming
18:00 - Cooking class
19:30 - Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine
Enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
07:30 - Captain Breakfast
08:15 - Visiting Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave)
09:00 - Check out cabin
09:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine on boat.
10:30 - Flower Carving Class
11:00 - Time to say good bye to our crew
12:30 - Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 - Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 - Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Note: Itinerary can be changed upon the weather condition
Hanoi – Hoa Lu Tam Coc 1 Day Tour with Bike (Meal: B, L)
10:00 Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
10:15 Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
11:30 Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45 Having buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00 Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00 Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
15:15 Biking to Bich Dong on country road
16:00 Getting on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel
Hanoi Free and Easy (Meal: B)
Hanoi - Airport transfer - End the trip (Meal: B)
Note: Check out time is 12: 00 Noon.
If you want to extend your trip to Sapa or other activities, please email us.
Thank you very much for choosing us !