Once you come to the North Vietnam. If you ask Vietnamese people with a simple question: What’s the must see place here? You may receive a dozen of answers with the key contents are: Hanoi – crowded old quarter; Sapa – most nature beauty mountains in Vietnam; Ha Long Bay – The seven wonder of the world. So what are the feature of these places that will be amazed you?
|Price||369 USD/pax (For group of 4 and above)|
For quick reply, please contact directly through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to bring & To know
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes, swimming suites
- Bring warm clothes [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- Tour itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Surchange 20 USD/1 person/day for hotel room, tickets, tour on specific special holiday: 2 Sep’14, 1 Jan ’15, 18 Feb ’15, 19 Feb ’15, 20 Feb’15, 21 Feb’15 – payable to the merchant Directly on arrival
- 3 nights hotel in Hanoi – Deluxe room in Hm Boutique Hotel
- 1 night in deluxe room on Alova Gold Cruises Halong bay
- 1 nights hotel in Sapa Lodge hotel – Superior room
- 2 ways train tickets – soft sleeper cabin with air-con – 4 persons sharing 1 cabin
- Transfer hotel in Hanoi – train station- Hotel in Hanoi
- Transfer train station- Hotel in Sapa – train station
- Guided Tour to villages in Sapa villages – 2 days
- All meals inclused as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= dinner.
- Welcome drink on boat
- Kayaking on Halong Bay
- Cooking class on boat
- Squid fishing on Halong bay
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave and Titop Island
- Flowers carving on boat
- Free 3 bottle of water in room and on bus in Halong bay tour.
- Transfer Hotel in Hanoi – Halong bay – Hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus
- Insurance on boat
- VAT Tax
- Discount 20% for others tour booked with Viet Mind Tours
- Flight tickets and airport transfer
- Breakfast and early check in on day 7 (after Sapa train)
- Visa Arrangements (contact us to have best offer of Visa On Arrival)
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Airport pick up – Check in Hotel in Hanoi (Meals: No)
Note: Check in time after 12:30
If you need us to pick up from the Airport, please email us.
Hanoi- Halong bay – Overnight on Alova Gold Cruises (Meals: B, L, D)
07:30 - Picking up guests from hotel/stay
08:00 - Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 - Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor
12:45 - Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome drink
13:00 - Safety briefing & check in cabin
13:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
15:00 - Kayaking or relaxing
16:30 - Visit Titop Island or swimming
18:00 - Cooking class
19:30 - Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine
Enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
07:30 - Captain Breakfast
08:15 - Visiting Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave)
09:00 - Check out cabin
09:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine on boat (can be in the restaurant on the harbor).
10:30 - Flower Carving Class
11:00 - Time to say good bye to our crew
12:30 - Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 - Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 - Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Note: Itinerary can be changed upon the weather condition
Cyclo Tour to Temple of Literature – night train to Sapa (Meals: B)
11. 00 : back to the hotel for check out room – leave your bags at the hotel store and free.
19:30 bus come to pick up to Hanoi train station for the night train to Sapa. Overnight on the train (deluxe train – 4 people in 1 cabin with air-conditioner and sofl sleeper)
Sapa Trekking tour – Hotel in Sapa town (meal: B, L, D)
07:30 Arrive in Sapa and have breakfast.
09:00 Begin trekking from Sapa towards the South East of Sapa alongside Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai village of the H’Mong minority.
12:00 Have picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life style and enjoy landscape.
13:00 Continue your trekking to Ta Van village of Dzay minority people.
15:30 Bus pick up back to Sapa. Check in and have dinner. Over night in the Sapa Lodge hotel (3 star with ideal location and good service)
Sapa – night train to Hanoi (meal: B, L, D)
09:00 Visit village of the black H'mong (Cat Cat village), walk around visiting people in the village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the old days.
11:30 Go back town, have lunch and check out the hotel. Afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town.
17:00 Take a shower and have dinner before bus pick up back to Lao Cai station.
Take overnight train back to Hanoi.
Hanoi Arrival – Pick up to hotel – Free time - check in Hotel (meal: No)
Note: if you want to book in advance early check in and breakfast at the hotel, please email GoAsiaTravel.com
Hotel check out – End service (meal: B)
Note: if you want to extend your trip in Vietnam, please email Go Asia Travel to get the best deal and the best advices.