Vietnam Cambodia: Includes Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi Tunnels Me Kong Delta in Vietnam! Includes the Killing Fields Tuol Sleng museum in Phnom Penh, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thon in Siem Reap! staying in all the best hotel in area: Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel in Hanoi, Alova Gold Cruises Halong Bay, Silverland Central Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, King Grand Boutique Hotel in Phnom Penh, Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap. Join all the best tour in a destination…
|Price||1269 USD/ 1 person in twin sharing|
|Single suppliment||719 USD|
For quick reply, please contact directly through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 nights accommodation included 9 nights in hotel, 1 night on Halong cruise
- Flight ticket Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam airlines or VietJet)
- Bus from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (seating bus, air-con, Mekong Express or Giant Bus)
- Bus from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap (seating bus, air-con, Mekong Express or Giant Bus)
- Airport transfer private car in Hanoi airport, HCMC airport, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap.
- Guided Tour to Halong bay 2 days 1 night on Alova Gold Cruises
- Guided tour to Mekong delta – Cai Be floating market – Vinh long
- Guided Tour to Cu Chi tunnel
- Private tour: Phnom Penh- Killing Fields Choeung Ek – Russian Market
- Private tour: Siem Reap – Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat Temple
- Boat cruise a mentioned in Phnom Penh
- Entrance tickets to all sites mentioned.
- Meal as mentioned: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Tax and service charge
Hotel list in package (the first priority)
|Hotel in Hanoi (02 nights)|
|Name||Hanoi HM Boutique Hotel|
|Add||No 3 Hang Dau, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi, Vietnam|
|Hotel in Ho Chi Minh City (04 nights)|
|Name||Silverland Central Hotel|
|Add||14-16 Le Lai St, Ben Thanh Ward, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam|
|Hotel in Phnom Penh (2 nights)|
|Name||King Grand Boutique Hotel|
|Add||#No 18, Street 258, Sangkat Chat Tomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Hotel in Siem Reap (2 nights)|
|Name||Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel|
|Add||0017 Phum Wat Bo, Sala Kamreuok,, Siem Reap Central Area, Siem Reap, Cambodia|
- Flight into Vietnam and flight out of Siem Reap
- Visa to Vietnam and Cambodia
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- Other things not mentioned clearly in the packages
- Suggestion flight schedule: arrival airport to start package will be “Noi Bai” Airport Hanoi, Vietnam/ package finish at Siem Reap airport, Cambodia
- Tour starts everydays, that means “always available” except 25 Jan – 5 Feb, 2017 . you only need to ask for availability if your travel date is 1 month before your booking date
- Extending your trip (stay longer in a city) is welcomed and we will book hotel and other tour for you !
- Upgrading to better services (hotel and tour) is welcomed and we will book hotel and other tour for you !
- Children policy: 0- 3 years old: 25% charge, 4 – 6 years old: 75% charges (shared bed), 4 – 6 years old: 85% charges (Private bed), 7 and above: 100% charge (Private bed)
- Itinerary can be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- We will change the hotel to similar level hotel if above hotel is in fully booking or under renovaition
- If need to bring with you your passport for overnight registration on sites
- Warm cloths need to pack during Nov to Feb.
- High Season surchage will be applied if your travel date is on Nov, Dec, Mar, Apr : 30 USD/1 person.
- Public Holiday dates surchage will be applied if your travel date is on 1 Jan, from 27 Apr to 1 May, from 27 Aug to 2 Sep, 24 Dec, 31 Dec: 50 USD/1 person
Hanoi - airport pick up - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: No)
Note: Check in time is 13:00.
Our people will greet and brief all information around the trip.
Hanoi - Halong Bay - overnight on Cruises (Meal: B, L, D)
08:00 - Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay
10:30 - Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 - Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor
12:45 - Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome drink
13:00 - Safety briefing & check in cabin
13:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
15:00 - Kayaking or relaxing
16:30 - Visit Titop Island or swimming
18:00 - Cooking class
19:30 - Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine
Enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing.
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Check in hotel in Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
07:30 - Captain Breakfast
08:15 - Visiting Sung Sot cave (Surprising Cave)
09:00 - Check out cabin
09:30 - Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine on boat.
10:30 - Flower Carving Class
11:00 - Time to say good bye to our crew
12:30 - Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi
14:00 - Short stop to stretch the legs
16:30 - Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay in Hanoi. Trip ends.
Note: Itinerary can be changed upon the weather condition
Hanoi Free day –Airport transfer - Flight to HCMC- Pick up- check in Hotel (Meal: B)
HCMC - Mekong delta - Cai Be Floating Market - Vinh Long tour (Meal: B, L)
08:15 Starting drive to Cai Be. Short time to take photos at Tan An town over the flat rice fields.
10:30 Start the motorized boat to visit the Cai Be Floating market, experience how people exchanging goods, fruit and many other commodities on their vessels. Visitors then roam into the small villages to visit the orchard, fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Vinh Long through small canals to enjoy the charm of the Upper Mekong Delta. Visit some handmade family business products such as the coconut candy mill, the crispy rice popcorn.
Arrive in Binh Hoa Phuoc village the green pearl of Vinh Long town where you can indulge yourself into the nature.
Have lunch with fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Enjoy the southern Vietnamese traditional folk music. Take a nice walk through the bonsai garden, in Vinh Long. Head home to Ho Chi Minh City.
18:30 Arrive in your hotel.
HCMC - Cu Chi tunnel tour (Meal: B, L)
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, When Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
12:00 Have lunch in a local restaurant
13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City
14:00 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
HCMC – Bus to Phnom Penh Cambodia – Check in hotel (Meal: B)
Bus to Cambodia, King Grand Boutique Hotel
Phnom Penh - Killing Fields Choeung Ek - Russian Market (meal: B, L)
Later this afternoon, we will take one hour boat cruise on the Mekong river. Overnight at hotel in Phnom Penh.
Phnom Penh - Bus to Siem Reap - Check in hotel (Meal: B)
Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat Temple (Meal : B/L)
After lunch, continue your journey to Angkor Wat Temple - one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th - 13th century, Before you end the tour, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
Overnight at Claremont Angkor Boutique Hotel
Siem Reap - Departure (Meal: B)
Note: Finish tour in Siem Reap. Not included flight out ticket.